Mark Walker has 32 years experience as a Financial Adviser of which he has been an Independent Financial Adviser for the past 18 years. Mark originates from Barnstaple and is married with four children. Mark is also a Devon FA Senior County Football Referee in his spare time.
Mark Walker is committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice and service possible. “The interest of my clients is paramount to me and to achieve this I have designed my systems and procedures to place you at the heart of my business.” In doing so, I will:
● Be open, honest and transparent in the way I deal with you
● Not place my interests above yours
● Communicate clearly, promptly and without jargon
● Seek your views and perception of my dealings with you to ensure it meets your expectations or to identify any improvements required
Mark Walker Financial Services aim to provide:
● Impartial advice to both private and business clients
● A friendly and non pressurised advice process
● A free initial consultation
● Home visits
● To think long-term about your needs
Mark Walker believes that once you understand the basic philosophy of how he works and does business, you will want to entrust your financial affairs to him. This is possibly just as important as the products he advises on or his technical knowledge. He believes these aims are fundamental to his relationship with you.